Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CDR to database ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Yennick, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yennick

I have already posted a thread asking about how to get call logs out of 3cx.
    As answer i got ' have you tried cdr ' . I don't understand this very good but is it only possible to get the call logs on a textfile ? We need to make a webpage that shows these call logs averages per week plus show how many phonecalls each person for a company takes that day and our teacher said that maybe if we get the info in a database it would be the easiest way .

We don't find much information on this subject online could anyone help pls ?

2. andrew_

Do the standard reports not fit the bill? You could export CSV's and then transform to what you need possibly.

You can access the database (unofficially, 100% not supported by 3CX) by getting the Postgres password out of the config and accessing like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.