• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CDR to MYSql Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yennick

Reaction score
is it possible to add cdr call logs to a mysql database .
i need to show these call logs on my webpage.But we cant put it in a local textfile since the company we do a project for can't do it that way or doesn't want it that way

Not by default - cdr option will only output to a text file.

You would have to create a application to read the text file and import into mysql

Hello @Yennick

As per this https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-count-how-many-calls-each-phone-takes.54619/ , yes this is possible but not directly from the PBX.
PBX will merely output the CDRs to a socket (or a file). Then it's up to you how will you read these and import them in the Database.

I would go with creating a small passive server application, listening for connections from the PBX. (so PBX will act as a client - active CDR mode) Every time a call is done, PBX will connect to this application and write the CDR. All this server application will do is wait for connections from the PBX. Once a connection is established, read the CDR and insert into the Database.
Now from your webpage read the DB and refresh as needed.

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.