Central Management Software

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by simon_2011, Dec 10, 2017.

Central Management Software 5 5 6votes
5/5, 6 votes

1. simon_2011

Companies which have many branches,
    They have to change configuration of each 3CX server separately,
    My idea is, why not 3CX develop a 3CX CMC (Central Management Console) which connects to all 3CX servers, and can change any configuration on any system, or in all systems.

Also this idea will be good for the Failover,
    Instead of schedule backup and restore,
    User can change configuration on the active and passive server at the same time.

This idea could be done through a software which creates a config file and this file uploaded to each server, or a direct connection which retrieve from the server and change on its configuration directly.

2. DocTechAZ

We already have something like this, A panel i built that keeps track of all our 3CX systems, and allows the techs to administer them from a central pane of glass, it also logs who has accessed them and when.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DocTechAZ

Heres a picture

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    3CXusername likes this.
  4. Michael Menor

@DocTechAZ - Would you mind sharing more info on this? I've been interested to build something similar.

5. DocTechAZ

Im still working on forking a standalone version from our internal use version, but i should have it ready to go in the next month or so.

6. Michael Menor

Cool! I'd be very interested to see/test it out.