Certification page in customer account: 500 - Internal server error.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Raghed Idris, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raghed Idris

Dear anyone has an idea i am trying to go into certification page since a few days
    i am getting

500 - Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. agp

agp 3CX Team

Hi @Raghed Idris ,

Which page exactly are you referring to? Which link?

3. Sopock

Sopock Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Raghed Idris

5. agp

agp 3CX Team

Hi,

There currently isn't any known issue with that page and it is working fine on our end. (We also haven't been notified by anyone else regarding this)

Does it still output 500 Internal Server Error? If yes, could you please try using another browser? Make sure you first clear your cache.

6. MRM

MRM

Just to confirm with AGP, I have also tested the web page and get into the portal with no issues.

Regards,

YiannisH_3CX likes this.
  7. Sopock

Sopock Member

Even if you register as new user on download page?:confused:

Raghed Idris likes this.
  8. Raghed Idris

Ooooopss. your suggestion is correct.. i tried with a new user it's working!!!!

any advise ????

9. Raghed Idris

yes tested from another computer also but Sopock suggestion is working.... :(

10. agp

agp 3CX Team

If from the same computer you can access that page by using a different account, that might indicate an "issue" with your original account.

(Keep in mind that in case you took an exam and failed, 31 days need to pass in order to be able to retake the exam)

11. Chicco

Good morning, i'm having the same problem trying to access to certification.
    I've pass the basic certification 2 days ago but everytime , from the end user portal, i try to get the certification just clicking on Certification, the browser, doesn't mater the software( i've try with firefox, explorer chrome), report me: Server error.
    500 - Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

How to solve and get my exam for intermediate and later expert??

12. agp

agp 3CX Team

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.