Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CFD configuration

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by Angelo Luongo, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:44 PM.

1. Angelo Luongo

The customer, asks me how he can select within the CFD the "transfer" to multiple extensions, seeing from the manual is written to insert more internal separated by comma, but does not work, he would not use the ringtone group because he can not make send an email if the call is not answered, I ask if it can be sent by CFD.

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The Transfer component in a CFD app will transfer the active call connected to the CFD app, to the destination you specify. This is a single number, you can't transfer the call to multiple numbers. You can use a Ring Group instead, and then all the extensions will ring. You can configure the "Destination if no answer" for the Ring Group, and transfer the call to a voicemail or a different CFD app to send an email...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Angelo Luongo

how can I create a CFD app that sends an email to the missed answer?

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You create a CFD that sends an email when it receives the call. Then, you configure the Ring Group to send the call to your CFD app if nobody answers after N seconds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Angelo Luongo

but how can I run a CFD app in a RingGroup inside 3cx Console , in the "Destination in case of no response" option ?

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Exactly!