Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CFD installer different sizes?

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by DL_, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DL_

DL_

Hi,

I downloaded the CFD installer on the 20/09/2017. Version of installer was 15.0.5414.0 and the size was 13,630,872 bytes.

When I downloaded the CFD installer today the version is identical but the size is 13,861,664 bytes?

It is strange to have a different file size for the same version and after the issues with ccleaner I am wary about installer that expand in size.

Their hashes are also different (which you would expect for a different file size)

Edit:
    Looking at the signing certificate the new version appears to have been signed last night.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Quite observant. This is a legit change from our side.
    A small change was required this is why you see the slight variance in size + hash change.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

A new version has been uploaded that contains 1 single fix more. The version is now incremented etc.
    No need to install this new version unless you encounter an issue related to CPU usage which is what this new version contains.

Changelog

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.