• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Change 3cx v15 license key from 4 sc pro to 16 sc pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Podgórski

Customer
Reaction score
Hello
It is possible to change license key in 3cx v15 from 4 sc pro to 16 sc pro without reinstalling system ?
We bought new 16 sc pro license and I want to use the new one with current installation.

Best Regards
Adam

Yes, just simply apply the new license and it will increase the channel numbers for you :)

No need to reinstall.

Hello
But in 3cx v15 I can't replace license key, field is greyed.
Do you know the way how I can apply the new license ?

Best Regards
Adam

If you bought a new licence then you need to perform a backup without licence and FQDN, save it to a non 3CX location and un-install the system. Then release the FQDN from the previous licence key and install using the new licence and the previous FQDN.
For future reference you can upgrade the free key to any edition you want so you don't have to un-install and re-install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianNetron
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.