Change default PDX Time Zone after install

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Whitsell-Jim, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitsell-Jim

When the 3CX software was installed apparently the timezone was left at +2 default. I can't for the life of me find where that can be changed. The Phone Provisioning for all the extensions are set to Use Global PBX settings (GMT +2 Greece (Athens)). I could change the setting for all my extensions, but I'd really just like to fix the Global PBX setting. Where do I do that?

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Look in parameters in v14. You will search for "time" and see the settings. You might be able to change here, restart the system and then reprovision each phone so as to write a new config file, but not having tried this myself cannot attest to it being a cure. It's the only place I found.

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

There are some new templates that have been created for the phones that should now include the DST settings. Last time I checked they have not yet been uploaded into the repository so you cannot download them yet from the Management Console, but if you can open a ticket with the 3CX Support Department, they should be able to send them to you.

4. hogan71088

I spent ages on site looking for this also but its just as quick to do it manually for each extension. Although I did lose all the blf's I had set up on a yealink extension module.

5. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Do you have an ETA on when this will be available to all?

6. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The templates will be just for Cisco, Polycom and Fanvil phones, the others should be OK as they are now as long as they are on the latest supported firmware because they should already check the DST settings on their own.

I still haven't an ETA, but once I do I'll try and update this post.

7. SupportRequestor

Has this been released? Still working on it?

8. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

All phones that don't have some sort of auto-detect option for the DST settings, will have them in the template in the upcoming (and now it Beta) V15 release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.