Change Exceptions on Extensions Forwarding Rules

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by toths06, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toths06

I am running 3CX v15 and am trying to change the Exceptions from within the Forwarding Rules on an Extension, however everytime I add or edit an exception it overwrite the last one that was setup.

Does anyone know of a way around this, as this was how we were planning on managing our Diverts over Christmas.

Thanks in Advance.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

are you using the internet explorer to manage the pbx?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. toths06

Hi Stefan,

No Chrome, but have tried in Firefox (just in case) and got the same issue.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Are you on the latest Service pack? Your build number should be 15.0.60903.0. Just tried replicating with no success. Mine works as intended.
    also try it form an incognito window and let us know if that works

5. toths06

Hi,

Yes am running the latest version, tried in Incognito and still the same im afraid.

6. gary2seven

I am working with Seamus on this and thought a screencast might help explain further.

http://screencast.com/t/Sf0RzEG4QRb

In this example we were trying to change Monday evening divert to be daytime as it's a bank holiday Monday next week.

At the start we have 1 divert entry for each day of the week, however once we have amended just Monday we have end up with 2 entries for Monday and the Sunday entry has disappeared.

7. toths06

Hi Yiannis,

You PM'ed one of my colleagues just before Christmas regarding the issue we were having with the Exceptions, and asked if someone could start a TeamViewer session for them. Would it be possible to get this arranged for anytime this week, I will be able to give you access, just let me know a suitable time that's convenient with you.

Here is the original thread for context: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/change-exceptions-on-extensions-forwarding-rules.46744/

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.