Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Change from Management Group to Default Group

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mhnichols, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhnichols

HI, I have now upgraded to V12, But have noticed a feature has been removed in the New MyPhone.

I V11, I was the system administrator and member of the Management Extension group, this would allow me to see all calls to all extensions and also details of all queues and the calls in them.

In the change to the new Default group, I am set as Manager, with full rights. I can see all calls on the system, but cannot see Queue information, This does not appear.

The only way to see the Queue information is to be a member of each queue. Not ideal, I have myself and other managers who want to see the queue info but do not want to be queue members?

How do I now achieve this??

Regards

Mark

2. rbc94

You can add your extension as a queue manager for that queue without actually being in that queue which allows you to see it in the app and log in and out users as well as see call stats for that queue. you have to have the pro license in order to use this feature otherwise you will have to add your extension to each queue to see it in the app.

3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi mhnichols

yes rbc is right just add yourself as a queue manager without adding yourself as an agent, then you will be able to see what you want. If you have any further inquiries please let me know.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.