• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Change global in/out of office status in management console

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanstps

Free User
Reaction score
Hi,

i know that we can change the status of global in/out of office by a special code like *65[0,1,2] on any phone.

But can this be done from the management console.
Sometimes we need to set the system to 'in office' for testing some settings and routings when we take control of the server with ex teamviewer. In this case it is impossible to enter this code on a phone.

Sometimes a client forgot that he placed the system in or out office hr and it would be nice if we can see and change the status if necessary.

Thanks

Only via the code, I believe

I think that would be a great addition to the 3CX Management Console. But until it is added to the console, you could use the 3CX Call Control API to write a simple web or windows application that displays the current state visually and allow the state to be changed.

or register a softphone on the server perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.