• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Change name of REALM

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity

Reaction score
I have a Nokia E51 which connects just fine to 3CX box A. If I try to connect it to 3CX box B at a different location, I cannot set up a different SIP profile with the same REALM name. If I set it up with a different or blank REALM, the 3CX box B logs authentication failure, which is to be expected.
Is there a registry key or other file that contains a REALM variable in 3CX so I can change the name of the REALM on one of the 3CX servers, or is the REALM hard coded?
Are there any unfortunate side effects of changing the REALM name I'm not aware of?

Thanks
Andrew

Is this of any help? http://forum.voxilla.com/mobile-voip/nokia-n95-sip-function-s-issue-27844.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.