Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Change privated user to company user?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cisa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cisa

Hi all,

I've got the following question. Can i change an existing private user so that he will be part of the company phone book? I already checked if i have rights to change the company phone book and i got the rights for it. But if i press my private contact and press edit, i dont see any button or somehting that says put them in the company phone book.
    Anyone got an idea on how to do this if this is even possible?

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @cisa,

Unfortunately, this can not be done by the press of a button. One way to do this is by 3cx client >> add contact(fill in the wanted fields)>> click the Add to company phonebook box. The other way to do this, is by adding the contact from PBX>>Contacts>>Add
    I you believe that there should be a button for adding a private contact to the company phonebook you can post this in the ideas section of the forum in order to be up-voted by users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thank you

3. cisa

Thank you for the quick response :)

4. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.