• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Change privated user to company user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisa

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got the following question. Can i change an existing private user so that he will be part of the company phone book? I already checked if i have rights to change the company phone book and i got the rights for it. But if i press my private contact and press edit, i dont see any button or somehting that says put them in the company phone book.
Anyone got an idea on how to do this if this is even possible?

Hello @cisa,

Unfortunately, this can not be done by the press of a button. One way to do this is by 3cx client >> add contact(fill in the wanted fields)>> click the Add to company phonebook box. The other way to do this, is by adding the contact from PBX>>Contacts>>Add
I you believe that there should be a button for adding a private contact to the company phonebook you can post this in the ideas section of the forum in order to be up-voted by users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thank you

Thank you for the quick response :)

Glad to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.