Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Change voice message when transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by webolaff, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webolaff

all my clients complain of inability to change the voice of system messages , especially the " hold while I transfer your call ." you can change this voice prompt?
    thanks

Fabio

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want remove the "Please wait while I transfer your call" system prompt and replace with silence so nothing is played, go to the Management Console -> Settings -> System Prompts. Here then:
    1) Press "Manage Promptsets".
    2) In the new window that appears press "Copy Promptset" and give the new Promptset a new distinguishable name, e.g. "Custom Promptset", then press OK.
    3) Make sure the new Promptset is selected in the "Active Promptset" drop-down menu and press "Set As Current Promptset", then press OK.
    4) Search for the Prompt ID "PLSHOLD", select it and press the "Browse..." button.
    5) Navigate to C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts and open file "Empty.wav".

With the same method you can change pretty much any system prompt with your own.

Given that this is already possible, the topic is being moved back to "3CX Phone System - General".

Adam Files and 1701 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.