Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Changing location of recording

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mbaltus, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbaltus

Is there an option or setting (editing a config file or entering a custom parameter) to change the location of the 3CX recordings? They are now automatically stored on the C:\-drive of my Windows 2008 server, but this requires us to daily moving them over to another location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

There is currently no such feature available.

But there will be when Version 8 comes out, which is gonna be soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mbaltus

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to learning more of V8 features and benefits. Currently I have the issue solved by running a robocopy-script as a scheduled task each night to move files from C:\ to a location with more disk space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.