• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

In Progress Changing Ring Tone for Queue

AdamTTG

Reaction score
While its great default tone can be changed in the new beta, most the requests for ring tone changes are for queues - there should be an option to change the tone for all types of incoming calls.

Upvote 96
Can see this is working in the v15.5 SP4 final release.

Yealink template updated with "distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.6.ringer = %%queueringtone%%" which corresponds with Craig's screenshot above (available from Phone Provisioning menu on each extension).

We still need to be able to change ring tones on the Ring Groups as well!!!

Reactions: ConnectworksNL
We still need to be able to change ring tones on the Ring Groups as well!!!

True, should have been impleted in same update.

Copy paste:)

This will be in update 6.

Unfortunately this was not in update 6.

My 3CX just got updated to 15.5 SP6 and i found the option to enable custom ringtones.
BUT... WHERE can i set them? oO

Under each extension, phone provisioning, tab down in the options.

upload_2018-12-21_16-16-16.png

+1 we would like different ring tones for "different queues. So we know by sound for which queue we receive a call.

+1 we would like different ring tones for "different queues. So we know by sound for which queue we receive a call.

Under Setttings -> Phone/App Client:

Please sort this out, the default ring tone is awful

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.