Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Changing SIP Trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Lee Hubble, Feb 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Hubble

Hey everyone,

We have a 3CX server that is currently going through an InGate firewall because back in V12, Gamma was not supported as a SIP trunk provider. They are now in V14+ and we are looking to change the SIP trunk settings in 3CX to point directly at Gamma. The problem is when I delete the old SIP trunk (the one pointed at the InGate) I lose all the Inbound Rules. I have exported them from the Inbound Rules page but when I try to import them back in I get an error message against every number saying the following columns caused the failure (PORTS/MASK). Has anyone else had experience in moving SIP trunk provides? Many thanks!

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

You may have to change the exported csv file to match the new SIP trunk created

Paid attention to the number in brackets, as the sip trunk number probably has changed. You may have to create one, export it to see what the value should be

Lee Hubble likes this.
  3. Lee Hubble

That did it. Port number on the old trunk was [10003]. Added a DID pointing to the new trunk and did an export. The port for new trunk was [10000]. Changed all the lines to [10000] and they all imported. Thanks for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.