Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Changing the Availability Selections & Colors

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JCLloyd, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Our PBX is still going through evaluation and setup, before putting into production. I have been getting requests for changes and configurations.

My newest request is to change what is in the availability pull down option in the client... What the text is, how many are available, and the colors used.
    - Only 5... I've been asked for 7 or 8 different choice options.
    - Available, Away, and Do Not Disturb seem hard coded, and I was able to only find where to change "Custom1Name" & "Custom2Name".
    - "Do Not Disturb" and "Custom2Name" are the same color... Looks confusing when going by color.
    - Can I change the colors? Examples... Can Available be bright green and Do Not Disturb forest green? Can the Custom Names have different colors than bright green and dark red?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @JCLloyd

Please note that changing the colours and adding more status profiles is not possible as these are hardcoded into the PBX. The only change you can do is renaming the 2 custom status options.
    You can post this as a feature request to our ideas section of the forum so it can be upvoted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.