changing the quality or compress ratio of CDR files

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by clonick, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonick

Hi people,

I will record all the incoming calls as possible, so seeing the compresion of the quality files, i thinks is to high and unecessary, so i wish to know if exist a method for change quality from 128kbps to 32 or 64, or downsample to 8khz or save the files in .mp3 instead of .wav files...

I wish a method than the transformation was from the saving file, instead of a external program than stay monitoring alll direcories to convert/change the size of the files..

if not exist a good method in 3cx, i will take the second way of a external program.

any know if is possible?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. clonick

at the moment my solution is to use wav batch converter and it downsample and compress for better size.....

at now, files in raw from 3cx than about 2.8mb are compressed to 314kb so that's a lot !!
    i will try to make it autorun with squedule task each week or somethinkg.....

if anyone have a better suggestion, is welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.