Chat feature

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Celesabc, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celesabc

Hi All 3CX enterprise user

In Enterprise Version 11. Does Myphone contains a function where I can invite people together for group chat?
    We are in stages of upgrading telecommunications across 15 site offices and this is one of the most important feature in additional to conference call.

Also it will be possible to link multiple sites together with 3CX as long as there is a WAN link and that we are using 3CX Enteprise?

Thanks in advance

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You can link sites together in multiple ways. Will you have one enterprise system install, or a system at every location? You can use a WAN link it it doesnt matter if its enterprise, pro, mini etc.... , It sounds like you will have one Enterprise license if so you can use a WANIf you will have a system at each location you can use 3cx bridge to link all systems together, or you can use one system with remote extensions via SIP Proxy Manager, or simply remote extensions. I'm not sure about the multiple user invite in chat though I will check on a clients system now. Hope this helps

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.