Cheap provider for calling German mobiles / mobile as PSTN?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Arnaud, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnaud

Hi,
    nowadays many mobile operators in Germany offer cheap rates for calling to subscribers within their own network, or even others.
    Operators like Simyo, Blau, Aldi you name it. They offer rates, below the voip providers I've been able to find. This even without subscription requirements.
    While mobile to mobile is mostly costing somewhere between 6 - 14 eurocents a minute now, voip to mobile is often still costing 20 - 25 cents
    Have I missed a cheap voip provider ? This might sound stupid, but would there maybe be somehow a way to integrate a mobile phone in the network as pstn ?
    Thanks,
    Arnaud

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. h2009

h2009 Member

Voipwise.com - is what your looking for :) One thing about them, the payment system is really poor, they've actually 'lost' my money.

I dont know what the line quality is like but it should be fine?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arnaud

I'm already having a subscription with voipbuster, which is just like voipwise part of the betamax group. Seems however that voipwise is indeed offering interesting rates for calls to German mobiles. What's the catch ?
    Thanks for the tip, i'll look further into thus, and try them.

4. robinnvienna

ich brauche eine hilfe, um eine verbindung von voipbuster durch 3cx zu schaffen.
    ich have oft probiert es ging nicht,
    ich möchte 3CX an einem Computer 192.168.0.19 installieren
    und entweder SJphone oder 3Cxvoipclient an 192.168.0.14 installieren.
    aber irgendwie ich kann von beiden client nicht anrufen, obwohl die Service grünleichtet und auch extension.
    ich habe die daten, die fuer SIP von voipbuster seite notiert und verwendet aber es geht irgendwie nicht.
    also kann man mir alles schritt für schritt erklären wie ich das mit erfolg mache?
    ich bin ihm sehr dankbar.

please i need a help to make connection through SJphone or 3CXvoipclient to the 3CX phonesystem.
    i did not get success, can any body tell me in details how i can get success with it?
    thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.