Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Check Box for PBX in the Extensions section (question)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SAM Inc., Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAM Inc.

I have to turn on PBX Delivers Audio for all extensions. Is there a way I can do this to all extensions at once? ...rather than clicking each extension one at a time checking the box and then on to the next one. I have well over 500 to do. There has to be a faster way. Yes??

Attached Files:

• PBX.jpg
      PBX.jpg
      File size:
      65 KB
      Views:
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Haven't seen a global setting for that option. Most users would not want to use this for many extensions as it places an increased load on the CPU. It is usually reserved as a option, if there are audio problems, that cannot be solved in another manner.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

This option is available to change under extensions by selecting multiple using SHIFT or CTRL (same as Excel or File Explorer) then clicking the EDIT BUTTON.

Occasionally (maybe this was v11) I saw this kind of edit update fields I did not change.... but I think it has been fixed. You may want to test on a couple test extensions first... make one available and other away... then try it.

PS: I do agree with Leejor that this is not a normal setting to turn on for all extensions....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAM Inc.

Aw dude thank you so much! While I was waiting for a reply, I was just going in one at a time while doing other IT related tasks and it was just gonna take forever.

This will save me so much time!

Thanks again.

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

If you don't mind us asking - what exactly is the reason for turning this on globally?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.