Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Check dial status from Dialer

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by ibrahim akgün, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibrahim akgün

Hi,

At CFD there are 3cx Control Components Set Global Property Get DN Property etc.. I have a dialer form that doing outbound calling if call is successful i will do something if not successfull (Busy tone, Phone is off...). How can i check it if calles Busy or phone is off ?

For example if Dialer call some number and then get an Active Connection (Called person answer dial) then its means successfull dial..

Is there any trick for this situation?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The dialer only sends the make call request to 3CX, which will make the call asynchronously. You don't receive any feedback from the call at that moment.

If you need that feedback, you have 3 options:
    1) Monitor active connections using the 3CX Call Control API. This way you know when calls start and end, so you know if they have been connected or not.
    2) You can make the calls between the external number and a CFD inbound callflow app. This callflow can write somewhere (database, file, etc) the "successful" call result. If there is no "successful" result after for example 1 minute, you can consider the call failed.
    3) You can check the CDRs generated by 3CX when calls end. These are (depending on the configuration) text files that you can read to get the result of a call...

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.