CID Routing not working right after update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by innoforce, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innoforce

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    we have different routings and some of them are based on CID of caller.

    Example - 1: 0049* -> Inbound office hours rule (DE) for 10000 forwards to DN:800
    Example - 2: 0049311* --> Inbound office hours rule (Customer1) for 1000 forwards to DN:804


    Earlier it works (Before updating SP2) but now the forwarding rule for Customer1 is not working anymore. 3CX always uses the forwarding "DE".

    Version-Info: 11.0.28392.820 SP3

    Thank you in Advance.
     
  2. lneblett

    lneblett Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Messages:
    2,083
    Likes Received:
    61
    Just to be certain....

    Your explanation of the issue seems to suggest that perhaps you have two different inbound paths when I see 10000 and then 1000.
    Can you confirm if this is the case?

    Otherwise it appears that it is an issue in which the rule is being implemented based upon its precedence in the inbound rule definition order. Go to the inbound rules and you can change the order in which the rules are invoked. if there is a rule 0049* and then a rule 0049311*, and the 0049* rule is higher in the order listing, then the operation of sending the 0049311* call to DN 800 is correct as the 0049311* does meet the criteria of being within the 0049* rule base. You have essentially specified that ANY number that begins with 0049, regardless of what follows, is to be sent to DN800.

    Try moving the 0049311* rule to be examined first by moving it above the 0049* rule in the order.
     
  3. innoforce

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Ineblett,

    thank you very much for your reply.
    Inbounds paths are both 10000 I have just wrote it wrong. I did not know that there is the possibility to change the invoke-order. I think it will solve the problem. I will check it now.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.