Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CID with Betamax/Voip Cheap

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tazz, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazz

tazz New Member

Does anyone have CID working with one of the Betamax Providers? I jumped through the Hoops of the CID setup on the Soft-Phone.

I got it to work on an ATA as well through an IP Phone. No luck with 3CX though............

2. mj1857

did u get it working? cz m also looking towards the same direction - couldnt get to work with 3cx

Damn:d

3. tazz

tazz New Member

No luck, I dropped them. They required a cell number for an SMS & in the US it does not seam to work………. I was with them for 4 years………

4. zyonee

It does work .. kind of.

In "Inbound Parameters", use the "From: User Part" field and make it a "Custom Field". Use a number that was already verified in your Betamax client. It should be in international format, like +46xxxxxxxx. Works with VoipCheap and Voipstunt at least when calling to Swedish numbers. Maybe it's not working to all countries, though.

5. tazz

tazz New Member

So I could use my general SIP number that I've used before & not a Cell Number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.