• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CID with Betamax/Voip Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazz

Reaction score
Does anyone have CID working with one of the Betamax Providers? I jumped through the Hoops of the CID setup on the Soft-Phone.

I got it to work on an ATA as well through an IP Phone. No luck with 3CX though............

did u get it working? cz m also looking towards the same direction - couldnt get to work with 3cx

Damn:d

No luck, I dropped them. They required a cell number for an SMS & in the US it does not seam to work………. I was with them for 4 years………

It does work .. kind of.

In "Inbound Parameters", use the "From: User Part" field and make it a "Custom Field". Use a number that was already verified in your Betamax client. It should be in international format, like +46xxxxxxxx. Works with VoipCheap and Voipstunt at least when calling to Swedish numbers. Maybe it's not working to all countries, though.

So I could use my general SIP number that I've used before & not a Cell Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.