• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco 7940 & 7960 register but do not receive calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkohila

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have Cisco 7940 and 7960 IP Phones that I converted to SIP firmware to P003-08-2-00. all the phones register to the 3CX server, but I cannot receive phone calls on some of them, however i can make send calls from all of them.
any ideas?
Thanks[/img]

hkohila said:
Hello everyone,
I have Cisco 7940 and 7960 IP Phones that I converted to SIP firmware to P003-08-2-00. all the phones register to the 3CX server, but I cannot receive phone calls on some of them, however i can make send calls from all of them.
any ideas?
Thanks

I figured out the problem. some phones failed to authenticate, because the 3CX server did not save the new passwords I put when I created the extensions. I had to restart the server everytime I change the password for the any extension or voicemail box.

but the server still acting wierd, example, if I dial 9999 it takes me to voice mail and says "press 9 for options invalid key" while I didnt pres any option.
any help ?
Thanks
Hisham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.