Cisco 7941 Registration issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shifthosting, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shifthosting

Hello all
    I have 3cx v12 SP4.
    I also have a cisco 7941 im trying to get working with my system.
    I currently have a ton of SPA303 working just fine.
    Here is my setup. I run 3cx in a datacenter, on a public IP. Firewall is not on. ( just for testing )
    I have already flashed my phone to the SIP software, and it takes the CNF file from 3cx after the extension was made.
    Here is my issue. When the phone starts up, it just says registering and shows my extension number and name, no dial tone no registration. after a while it times out and its just a fancy paper weight.
    ALL my phones are remote extensions on different networks.
    keep in mind my network i am on with this 7941, i currently have a SPA303 working and registerd no issues ( no configuration was needed to my firewall ( which is currently off for the time being just in case ) I have also enabled NAT on in the .CNF.XML file and that did not change a thing.

Does anyone have any ideas, or have a working setup like mine? i guess the last thing i could do is setup a local server and see if that makes a difference but i wanted to give a nice warm shout out to the fourms.

OH, lets not forget i called support ( i have an active support contract ) they dont know much about the phone, and really have not done much testing ( according to Matthew ) Sooooooooooooooooooo im up for ideas!

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Start wireshark on 3cx server, also what does 3cx log says?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.