Cisco 7960 SIP Phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by harryl, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harryl

I am a newbie, and I am trying to get some assistance with a cisco 7960 phone. I was able flash the sip protocol and signed up with VOIPo resellers plan. I have configured the phone with the sip credentials provided on the account and I am able to make calls but incoming calls go straight to voicemail. I am not sure if I am missing something in my configuration files for the phone, but this is driving me crazy. I have yet to install my 3CX pbx until I am sure that I can provision the phone correctly. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

V12 of 3CX has the templates / provisioning built in by default.

all you need to do is setup a TFTP Server and point to the 3CX provisioning folder of C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning

enter the mac address per extension in 3CX and boot the phone up and way you go.

However in your current case, the 7060 does not have stun so is not really a good phone to use direct with a voip provider. local with 3CX however is fine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.