Cisco 7960G Setup Help!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by thereverend, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Can someone please provide to me the step by step directions to set up the Cisco 7960G IP phone with 3CX, I cant figure out any of it.. The phone wont let me change anything in it and what do i need to change everything to? please help this is for a church group. thank you

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi, if you are still having issues, we can help you get this working

Click Here for more info

We have setup quite a few 7940's for customers and once you have all the configuration files in place, its easy to setup each additional phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hassansabry

if you haven't sorted this yet pls let me know i can guide you to configure this with latest sip firmware. my mail is hassansabry@hotmail.co.uk. recently i configured 23 cisco 7960G phone bought from ebay. even we had to change this from callmanager version to sip version. now its all working fine.

5. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Could sure use the help..
    Would you REMOTE into my computer then i can log you into the server and you can work with the config files on my computer via the TFTP server and the settings for the phone i can REMOTE you into the server from my desktop.. or you can help me step by step whatever works for you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.