• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco 7970 Brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Hi,

I have got a cisco 7970 running Sip, working ok in regards to calls via 3cx.
One problem the brightness is only half way. I have changed settings to max on the phone but still its in low power mode.
Its plugged in with a Cp-pwr-cube3, I was under the impression that POE will force it to run in half brightness mode. As i am using the power cube this has got me stumped.

Any ideas i've searched everywhere :cry:

Hello,
I have a phone cisco 7945 and 7975, could you please help me, is that they are with the SIP firmware, but the structure of the files to configure the connection to the 3CX, I have not rotted and have used several, but it generates error happened the phone.
I would appreciate if you can guide me.

odf said:
I have a phone cisco 7945 and 7975, could you please help me, is that they are with the SIP firmware, but the structure of the files to configure the connection to the 3CX, I have not rotted and have used several, but it generates error happened the phone.
I would appreciate if you can guide me.

This is a quote from this web page..."the reason a phone might power up in low power mode with the power injector is due to the phone's inability to distinguish midspan versus switch power when receiving power over Ethernet."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/ps6951/prod_qas0900aecd804b4694.html

Don't know if that will be of any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.