Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cisco 7970 Brightness

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

I have got a cisco 7970 running Sip, working ok in regards to calls via 3cx.
    One problem the brightness is only half way. I have changed settings to max on the phone but still its in low power mode.
    Its plugged in with a Cp-pwr-cube3, I was under the impression that POE will force it to run in half brightness mode. As i am using the power cube this has got me stumped.

Any ideas i've searched everywhere :cry:

2. odf

odf

Hello,
    I have a phone cisco 7945 and 7975, could you please help me, is that they are with the SIP firmware, but the structure of the files to configure the connection to the 3CX, I have not rotted and have used several, but it generates error happened the phone.
    I would appreciate if you can guide me.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This is a quote from this web page..."the reason a phone might power up in low power mode with the power injector is due to the phone's inability to distinguish midspan versus switch power when receiving power over Ethernet."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/ps6951/prod_qas0900aecd804b4694.html

Don't know if that will be of any help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.