Cisco 9971

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mtnman, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtnman

Has anyone had any luck getting a 9971 connected to 3cx?

2. MRedZac

Hi folks ! - Any news about that topic ? - I will recieve a Cisco 9951 today and since days I´m looking for some kind of procedure on how to make it work with 3CX... Can anybody help ? Thanks in advance !

3. MRedZac

So, just to let you know, I have successfully integrated a Cisco 9951 into the 3CX System !!

Considering that 3CX Server is more or less providing the same SIP connection base than a FritzBox, I was able to modify the settings xml file from this thread to a working configuration for 3CX: http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=258141, copied the configuration file to the root folder of a pumpkin TFTP and rolled it out to the phone... Once you know what is going on, it´s rather easy and straight forward.

4. huGGy

Can you please post your configuration from your cisco because my cisco is registers but it is not aviable on 3cx.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What are you using to confirm that the set is registered, and available? These are two different things.

6. huGGy

Ok it´s work now only if i add the lineIndex="1" to the <line button="1"> it will not connect to 3cx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.