CISCO ATA 186

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jnba, Feb 9, 2007.

1. jnba

Hello,

has anyone setup a Cisco ata 186, i cant get it to work or even register with voip provider.

thanks,

jnba

2. jnba

CISCO ATA 186 partly working

hello ,

i was able to get the cisco ata 186 to register and voip provider, making outside calls is ok but i cant call extensions.. from those, like from 100 to 101 which are on the cisco, also i had configured a grandstream bt-100 it registered and from extension 100 i can call the 102 ext. (grandstream)but cant make any outside calls or extension calls from it, any ideas?

jnba

3. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member
    3CX Staff

Do you get an error line in the Server Status page ?

Have a look there and see if you get any hints. If you do not understand the issue post the log entry here please.

4. jnba

ext's gone wild.. PII

well, last night i sat down and tried playing around with the server but when i opened the console none of the extensions register, i deleted them and readded and nada!..

not even the grandstream and wasnt getting a dial tone, what i did do was take off the REGEISTER SIPSERVER option on the cisco and after that i got a dial tone.. funny beacause when it worked and got it to register i had to enable the sipserver reg option.. ill try again tonight from 0 and capture all logs.

Is it a good idea to have dyn-ip.org resolve my addy so its easier?

please let me know or if you have some examples of cisco atas config it would be great.

thanks,

jnba