• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco ISR router 2901

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktikoft

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cisco ISR router working fully with 3cx.

I am able to make and receive calls with no issues at all where i am having an issue is outbound tones. Ie when you make a call to a IVR system and need to press 1 it does not work. I know my phones are good as they worked on the old Quintum unit i had.

i suspect it would be how the tones are passed through the pbx.

Do you have cisco smartnet on that router? You could open a support case with Cisco on it. If you dont have a contract I can help you look up documentation since I have a cisco login with access to pretty much everything. What I would like in return is a copy of the config on that router that you used to get it working with 3cx :) Are you using a PRI or FXO?

I worked out the missing bit. I am using an E1 interface although teh interface should be irrelivant.
dtmf-relay rtp-nte

The phones are SPA504G's and Grandstream 2020's.

In 3cx PSTN device
Advanced
Support Reinvite
Support replaces
PBX delivers Audio

Outbound
To user field
request line uri
custom

!
voice class codec 1
codec preference 1 g711alaw
codec preference 2 g711ulaw
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 20 voip
destination-pattern 833834[0-7].
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.0.0.36
voice-class sip outbound-proxy ipv4:10.0.0.36
dtmf-relay rtp-nte

!
dial-peer voice 10 pots
description **prefix 9 outbound**
destination-pattern 9.T
direct-inward-dial
port 0/1/0:15
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.