Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cisco SPA 303

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by breconfirefighter, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breconfirefighter

I have installed the 3CX system and connected a couple of PC's, and a couple of mobile phones and can call each no problem.

When I add my Cisco SPa 303 i run into a problem, I can call it from any of the other devices but i cannot dial from it, as soon as i dial the second of the three digit extension, i get beeps and the display saying invalid number.

I have trolled the web and can't seem to find any answer to what i need to do.

Can anyone assist.

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Did you provision the phone with the included 3cx provisioning template?

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You probably have to modify the internal dialplan to work with a PBX, and specifically, your dialling requirements. The default dialplans on Cisco/Linksys/Sipura devices assumes you are connected to a VoIP provider in North America.

There are a number of sites that give tutorials on crafting Linksys dialplans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.