• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco SPA 50x/525

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixig

Free User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

i have arround 150 cisco phones which are on 7.4.3 firmware (mostly 504g and some 525g) and i must use 3cx provisioning to configure that phones, 3cx has a provisioning template for 7.5.3 firmware. I am not sure will this work, what i see is that config syntax for 7.4.3 and 7.5.3 is different?? :S

Maybe some of you have cisco.ph and ciscoSPA525.ph files for 7.4.3 firmware?

Any Suggestions?

p.s. all that phones are in a production, downtime must be minimal when changeing phones from one pbx to 3cx.

I haven't seen changes between those firmware revs which would break on the template.. I usually see the template on the new versions "break" both my customizations as well as added features like Distinctive Ring, though.

You could upgrade the firwmare on "one" manually, using the Cisco firmware upgrade tool or others.. perhaps fetch an /admin/spacfg.xml both before and after the upgrade if you are curious just "what" was added and removed between versions.. and compare with a template to see.. but again I haven't had problems with templates between firmware revs as much as between templates themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.