Cisco SPA 525's and strange dial tone sound

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by netswork, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netswork

netswork Active Member

I have a small system setup with 6 cisco SPA 525's. All phones are on the same firmware version 7.4.8. All of the phones were configured first by provisioning from 3cx, then provisioning was removed from the phones and a few settings like line txt labels have been modified manually.

I have two of these phones side by side. On one when I go off hook either by picking up the reciever or pressing speaker you get the normal dial tone sound.

The other phone when you go off hook you get a odd "stutter" tone of around 10 "beeps" if you will that are the same as the dial tone sound then you get a steady dial tone. You can still dial during this stutter sound but I dont really understand whats causing it. It happens every time on this one phone and I cant seem to find any configuration on that phone that is different.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The second phone has voicemail waiting on the extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netswork

netswork Active Member

haha nice, Thanks for the quick response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.