Cisco SPA504g with Sidecar, Call transfer

Discussion in 'Windows' started by onboard, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onboard

Hi There,
    Have 3CX setup using Cisco SPA504g and sidecar, If I answer an incomming call and want to transfer to another extension using xfer option (announced transfer) and select the extension from the sidecar the incomming call is put on hold and a second line is connected to the extension I have dialed. I an then unable to connect the incomming call to the dialed extension.
    Is there a reason for this and can it be fixed.

If I use the bxfer option the call is passed directly !

2. ip19

Hi,
    what cisco firmware version are you running? the behavior of the transfer with the sidecar change extremly from 7.4.3 (not officilally supported by 3cx) to 7.4.6 (default requested firmware version) and a little bit to 7.4.7 and 7.4.8 (also not officially supported by 3cx)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. onboard

Hi ,
    the firmware version is 7.4.6

4. ip19

ok, with 7.4.6 we usually say:
    blind transfer: while talking push the sidecar internal extension button
    announced transfer: while talking push the HAND button (put in hold), push the sidecar internal extension and
    a) if the other side accept the call, push XFER button
    b) if the other side don't wont the call or it's not responding, push the blinking line button.

Bye
    Ale

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.