Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cisco SPA504g

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alcatelspares, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alcatelspares

Hi all
    I am new to 3cx and come from the Alcatel world i have got 3CX working and i have a Cisco SPA504g working but i need to press # to send my calls internal and external all is working fine on the softphone and xlite so any help would be great :D

I have had a look for dial strings but the ones i have found seem not to work

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You would need to create a dialplan in the set, that matches the numbers you dial. A very simple one, for extensions That start with 2,and voicemail, on a 3 digit system, would be (2xxS0|999S0).
    Of course you'd have to add anything using an access code, if you use one for local numbers, and additions for things like star codes.

Do a search on line for "Linksys dialplans", there are a number of sites with examples that you can modify to fit your particular situation.

3. alcatelspares

Thnaks for the reply but with all the plans i use i still need the to press # to send the call .Would there be any where i could insert the # to get the call to connect with having to press #

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.