• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco SPA525 + SPA500S call transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

Customer
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a Cisco SPA962 combined with an SPA932 and this combination works in the following way. I receive an external call and answer this call. To transfer the call I simply press a button on the SPA932 to transfer it to an internal extension. It sets the call on hold and does a blind transfer to the internal extension - so the transfer is completely done with one button.

When I do the same thing on an SPA525 with and SPA500S module I get the following behavior. I receive an external call and answer this call. To transfer the call I press the button on the SPA500S and the external call is put on hold and a new call is created to the interal extension which is then ringing. The only option on the screen at this time is "End Call" - so I can just wait for the person to pick up or end this call and get back to the call on hold.

My SPA525 has the firmware: 7.4.3
My SPA962 has the firmware: 6.1.5
The configuration for the button on the module is the same on both devices: fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=extension@$PROXY;usr=extension@$PROXY

I would like to use the transfer on my SPA525 in the same way it works on my SPA962. Has anyone configured this already or experienced the same problem that I have?

Thank you for your help or feedback on this topic.

Best regards,
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.