Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cisco SPA525 + SPA500S call transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thomas, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas

Hello!

I have a Cisco SPA962 combined with an SPA932 and this combination works in the following way. I receive an external call and answer this call. To transfer the call I simply press a button on the SPA932 to transfer it to an internal extension. It sets the call on hold and does a blind transfer to the internal extension - so the transfer is completely done with one button.

When I do the same thing on an SPA525 with and SPA500S module I get the following behavior. I receive an external call and answer this call. To transfer the call I press the button on the SPA500S and the external call is put on hold and a new call is created to the interal extension which is then ringing. The only option on the screen at this time is "End Call" - so I can just wait for the person to pick up or end this call and get back to the call on hold.

My SPA525 has the firmware: 7.4.3
    My SPA962 has the firmware: 6.1.5
    The configuration for the button on the module is the same on both devices: fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=extension@$PROXY;usr=extension@$PROXY

I would like to use the transfer on my SPA525 in the same way it works on my SPA962. Has anyone configured this already or experienced the same problem that I have?

Thank you for your help or feedback on this topic.

Best regards,
    Thomas

2. thomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.