• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco SPA525G2 wont ring second incoming line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT-Dude

Reaction score
Hi there...

I have setup 3CX as i would wich. At office hours my costumers call and go to the call que. After the que they are directed to my phone and if not answerd after 30 seconds, the call gets forwarded to my mobile phone. Out office hours al calls are directed to my mobile phone.

The only problem iam having:

If iam on the phone and someone calls me, the call get directed to my mobile phone, no other lines ring on the Cisco phone. I just cant find any option wich is not set correct.
Line 1 = Extenstion
Line 2 = Extentions
Line 3 = Login Que
Line 4 = Logout Que
Line 5 = Blue Tooth (phone or headset)

So line 2 is available but wont ring.

Any help ? :)

Did you setup in forwarding rules on your extension to "I want to be able to accept more than one call at the same time"?

check that.

Thanks,
Nate

That was easy :) The only thing now is that it is ringing at the first incoming line and not the second one :(

IT-Dude said:
The only thing now is that it is ringing at the first incoming line and not the second one

How can that be if you are already using that line?

IT-Dude said:
If iam on the phone and someone calls me, the call get directed to my mobile phone, no other lines ring on the Cisco phone.

Be sure that the second appearance of your extension (key 2) is set-up (registering) using a different port number on the phone itself. 3CX logs should show both instances of the same extension number, same IP, different port, like, 5060, 5061,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.