• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco spg514g template Daylight saving enable

Status
Not open for further replies.

David10

Reaction score
Hi,

Trying to change the provisioning template for the cisco spg514 so that it shows the right time. Found the step on the phone i need to change but unsure of how to change the pro template to get it to push the change out to all phones

<Daylight_Saving_Time_Enable group="Regional/Miscellaneous">%%dstEnableDisable%%</Daylight_Saving_Time_Enable>
<Daylight_Saving_Time_Rule

It is currently set to no but need to change it to yes.

Many Thanks

Under Troubleshooting/Parameters, is the value of the "DST" parameter 1 ? If it is set to 0, that might be the issue.

Also, I replaced the original template rule for daylight saving time with this:

Code:
<Daylight_Saving_Time_Rule group="Regional/Miscellaneous">start=3/8/7/02:0:0;end=11/1/7/02:0:0;save=1</Daylight_Saving_Time_Rule>

This worked for me in March (in the US). 3CX seems to use specific start and end dates in the template. The rule above should work without having to change dates each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.