Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Clear missed calls?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by hmmwhatsthisdo, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmmwhatsthisdo

Is there any way to remove missed calls from the missed call list? I have one missed call, and I can't remove it from the "shortcut" list (the one accessed by hitting the U-turn arrow from the main screen). I'm not worried about the full list, just this one.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    You cannot delete only a specific record or category of calls (missed, dialled, answered) but only the whole call history - this from menu/calls/history dialog, the Clear button.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hmmwhatsthisdo

Is there a place that the call records are stored, so that the missed calls could be manually cleared? I'm using 3CX Phone v. 4.0.10858.0 linked to an external (non-3CX-based) SIP provider.

4. hmmwhatsthisdo

da'ha! I found it! If you go to %LOCALAPPDATA%/3CX VoIP Phone/History/callHistory[IP ADDRESS OF YOUR SIP SERVER].txt, all the calls are listed. Lines beginning with a 0 are missed calls, 1s are dialed calls, and 2s are recieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.