Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Click to call (web) application

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by RobiGo, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobiGo

Hello!
    Is it possible with windows based PBX? How i can originate a call with a click to call application. Exactly i want to put a input form in a web-page, i want to offer for my friends to call me free, introducing his cellular phone number, clicking on a call button, to call back our phone, and me on my cellular phone.
    Anybody can help me to do this?

Sorry for my bad English..

Thank u!

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi,

You can develop a click to call web page to interact with 3CX, but the VAD will not help you with that. The VAD is a tool to graphically design IVR callflows.

There are many components out there that can be used to achieve what you need. For example: http://www.vaxvoip.com/

Regards,

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. erwinsmith123

Mobile Phone

:lol: Hello Shazad ! I am Erwin. I need more information about 3CX Voice Application Designer (VAD].
    I like to share my ideas and views with this wonderful site. Thanks
    =======================
    Mobile Phone

5. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi,

A good starting point to get introduced to the VAD are some available videos:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/tag/visual-application-designer/

Also, the User's manual is a good reference.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.