Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Click to call website

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tiago Martins, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiago Martins

I have a form on my website that when filling in the phone number and clicking on "call me" is sent to 3cx and he makes that call to the requestor. Is there any iteration with contact forms in 3cx?

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Tiago Martins

Please note that WebRTC Click 2 Call is on its way, so please bear with us for a while. There is already an in-progress idea for this here https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/bring-back-webrtc-click-to-call-in-v15-in-progress.45275/

You may also be interested in creating something like this using the call control API that is described here https://www.3cx.com/docs/call-control-api/
    Probably will involve creating an app on the PBX machine using the call control API and somehow(sockets/http?) forwarding requests from your website to this app.

#2 mariosM_3CX, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  3. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

We have this exact feature, and it is free "3CX Click To Call" . You can get it on our website by scrolling down on the home page. This product enables your customer to enter their phone number on your website, and click "Call Me" button, and it automatically calls your customer and connects them to a queue (or any other extension for that matter).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 voiptoys, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Full Click2Call (Click a link and it calls someone) is not currently available, but will be available soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tiago Martins

Thanks @voiptoys, I tried to use your system, however there is need for the 3cx to be on windows server. Do you have the cloud solution on Linux or any forecast?

6. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Trust me, I'm working as fast as I can to get our tools ported to the Linux version of 3CX. I have this working in test now, but I don't have installers for Linux ready. If you really need it now, contact me directly Matthew.Orr@VoIPTools.com +1 801-642-4655.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.