• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Click to call

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiopatinhas

Reaction score
Good morning all.

I work on a company that created a web application with contacts from all our clients and we use the 3CX Phone windows aplication to make calls.

i would like to know if in some way we can click the contact numbers on the webpage and 3CX Phone will call them, much like skype does.

Kind regards.

I have a similar request in regards to a "click-to-call" feature for use with Airset (web based).

hello, check this:

http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/making-calls/

Select a Number in Another Application or Web Page and Hit a Hotkey

3CX MyPhone (requires local installation) also allows you to select a number in another application, such as a document or a web page and hit a hotkey to automatically dial it.

Select the number that you wish to dial.
Now hit HotKey F11 (configurable) to dial the number immediately.

perform the local installation for myphone and configure the hotkey. we use it to make calls from excell.

sorry for my bad english ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.