Click to dial isnt working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Marvin, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvin

Aug 14, 2017
    A custumor with 10 phone devices is using click to dial on version 14. They have there computer + server on network 1 and there phone devices on network 2. Both different ranges. Everything is working that means they can call fysicly with there phones, windows client and the click to dial is working.

Update to v15

Because of the different ranges we cant provision the phones so we change the 3cx link in the phones (yealink)
    we can call and answer with them. Everything is working except the click to dial.
    this occur on all the phones.

So what did we tried to make this work:

-We uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it. (no change)
    -the extension is set to windows client because they dont want to use the web version (also not possible because of the ranges)
    -Before i get the question the phones are not connected. then i can say when i use the short buttons f11 and copy the number and set it in the windows client. my fysical phone is setting up the call.
    -The protocols or windows is set to 3cx client to make the call. (there is no skype on the computer)
    -Also when i click an number in explorer edge, edge is asking is it okay to use a external app. then i press yes to give him the rights to make the phone call. i see a short loading symbol and then nothing.
    -Turned the firewall off.
    -installed it on a computer where the extension was never installed on.
    -Chrome have the lastest version
    -no add blockers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.