• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Clicking Numbers in Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnetzeband

Reaction score
We are having an issue where if we click on a number in an email, and the number has paranthesis, somehow when inputting the number into the 3CX Application, a 20 gets added.

For example, if the number in the email is (111) 111-1111 and we click on the hyperlink, the number shows up in the 3CX application as 111201111111 and therefore the number the won't dial correctly.

If I right click and copy the hyperlink or even manually highlight and copy the number, it shows up correctly and dials the correct number. It's only when we click on the hyperlink that the 20 gets added.

Does anyone know why this might be or if there's something that I can change so this stops happening?

Thanks!

After doing some testing, I realize that the space in the hyperlink is what's causing the issue. I understand from HTML that a space needs to be denoted as %20 in a webpage so I get that the %20 has to be added.

Does anyone know of any way to stop the hyperlink from adding the %20 or a way in 3CX to remove 20 if it's seen in a number?

Hello,

Which version of 3CXPhone are you using?
Thank you

Having the same problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.