• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Client 6.0.727 cannot register in tunnel mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizarazou

Reaction score
We have upgraded the client form the previous version 6.0.610 and the PBX form the previous version 6.0.664 to the last versions at the same time.
It happens that the new Client cannot register it self in Tunnel mode. There is no explication at all: the configuration client-pbx site is exactly the same.
To solve the only possibility is to downgrade the Client to the previous version 6.0.610.

Somebody has the same situation?

FYI: connecting using direct or STUN works. But in our network configuration these are unuseful because with need Tunnel mode.

Can you show us 3cxbridge.log found in the client installation directory?

Thanks,

The client sta in connecting situation and the log grows up ...

I can not use tunnel at all?
does any one know a tip ?

Hi there,

.\ConnMgr.cpp(290) : {17:33:39.421}(Log2):New tunnel connection established to 62.149.211.243:5090

Shows the tunnel is connecting.

To get technical support on this one, you can contact our technical support (This requires commercial edition with support package). If you have a commercial edition, but no support package, you can purchase one here:

https://erp.3cx.com/orderform/support.aspx

Hello,

and then it shows:

.\ConnMgr.cpp(340) : {17:33:40.562}(Log2):Tunnel disconnected: 62.149.211.243:5090

I dont need to pay support to understand that if you downgrade the client to the previous version it works.

Thanks so far.

lizarazou said:
I dont need to pay support to understand that if you downgrade the client to the previous version it works.
Thanks so far.

So you are using which client build and which server build to work?

I'm having the same trouble but I don't have the v5 client to test with. Can I still download it anywhere?

keith said:
lizarazou said:
Thanks so far.

keith said:
So you are using which client build and which server build to work?
Keith,
It works fine with 3cx Voip Client version 6.0.610.0 in tunnel mode connected with 3cx Voip PBX version 6.0.806.0.
It does NOT WORK with 3cx Voip Client version 6.0.727.0 in tunnel mode connected with 3cx Voip PBX version 6.0.806.0.
Sincerely,
Pascal

i have the same problem

where can i get oder version of client, the downlaod in wiki is not ok - it is v 5

thx for help

martin

I'm having the exact same problem with 6.0.727 trying to get a tunnel set up.

The 3cxbridge.log file shows the following:

Code:
.\ConnMgr.cpp(290) : {11:27:49.885}(Log2):New tunnel connection established to xx.xx.xx.xx:5090
.\ConnMgr.cpp(340) : {11:27:51.026}(Log2):Tunnel disconnected: xx.xx.xx.xx:5090

Repeated every couple seconds.

Is there any chance a new client will be released soon to fix this?

If not, can the 6.0.610 client (which didn't seem to have the problem) be made available for download?

Here is the version 3CXVoIPClient6-610.msi
http://www.adrive.com/public/c297e11248eb2ca019d2079594f067edef11cf6c3ab5aee3b33250e50cd9d732.html
Let's confirm that with this version it work with tunnel mode with PBX version 6.0.806.0
Lizarazou.

I can confirm tunneling with 610 works with server version 806. It also works with 6.1 server that was recently posted.

Client 727 definitely DOES NOT work with Server 806, but it DOES work with Server 6.1.

Also, not that many people would downgrade, but unless you delete the Phone.ini after uninstalling 727 then 610 does not work either (very odd).

Lizarazou, many thanks for the older client download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.