• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Client Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys Davies

Reaction score
Hi all - we moved from V12.5 to V14 the other day and I've had to leave a couple of staff on the V12.5 client because for some reason the search box has vanished in V14 when on the manager/Queue Manager screens. We are planning to go to V15.5 next week but unless that client has the search box back in there i need to keep a few staff on V12.5.

Can we upgrade the PBX to V15.5 but still run the V12.5 softphone client for those that still need that search box?

Thanks

Rhys.

Hi Rhys,

I know that the client for v14 is compatible with the latest 15.5 SP2 although it does regularly prompt to upgrade.

With that being said there were a lot of things that were/are compatible between v14/15.
I am not sure you would get the same results with 12.5 however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.