• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved CNAM not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkjencin

Free User
Reaction score
We use flowroute as our SIP provider and are paying them for CNAM lookup, however when calls come through they show +123 2334432 : Agent : +123 2334432 and so on.
No name no description. Has anyone encountered this problem?

(This is a duplicate of another thread which is not open for follow-ups, so I am reposting the question. If the thread were still open for follow-ups, I would ask the person who gave the solution where I can find that settings page.)

Last edited:
OK, I figured this one out. The solution given in the above thread is correct. To find that screen, open your 3CX console (not the flowroute console), and go to the Dashboard. From there, there should be an option in the left-hand nav bar called SIP Trunks. Click that once. From there, you should have a list of your SIP trunks. Mine was Flowroute. Double-click on that. From there, you will see the screen specified in the above thread. Choose the Inbound Parameters tab and change the Caller Number/Name Field Mapping fields so that they agree exactly with what the above thread specifies. Then CNAM will work.

Reactions: craigreilly
Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.